This is the web site of Sportsplex.
Our postal address is:
2902 State Route 9W, New Windsor, NY 12553
We can be reached via e-mail here
We can be reached via phone at: (845)565-7600
Sportsplex Privacy Position
Sportsplex values and respects your privacy. We ourselves, hate waisting time on getting meaningless offers, junk mail and spam e-mails.
Therefore, we will never share your e-mail address or other information you provide with third parties. We would never think of selling your e-mail address or using it for anything other than providing you with information you have specifically requested from us or wish to receive on an ongoing basis.
You will always be able to easily unsubscribe to any ongoing service on our website. We will always respond promptly to any privacy questions you have.
- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- We only collect information volunteered by you, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is only used to notify you about updates to our Web site and send you information you requested or gave us permission to send.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address to unsubscribe.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- If you supply us with your telephone numbers on-line you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders or requests you have placed on-line.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- We are an innovative company. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Sportsplex Texting Service
Saw Mill Club uses OneTeamText to send text notifications to it’s members and friends. Messages will come from the short code 21777, and the frequency of notifications is dependent on what lists you have signed up to. It is purely an opt-in service that is not required for membership. To opt out of future text notifications, simply send the message STOP to 21777. Please feel free to go to the membership office, or call the club if you have any questions.
Thank You For Your Interest In Sportsplex.